Monday, June 15, 2009

Yukon Territory :: Larger Than Life

The Village of Teslin on Teslin Lake

Whitehorse is the capital of the Yukon which is where I will be staying this summer. Growing up, my family lived in Teslin. Just under 2 hours from Whitehorse, my drive took me through this small Village that used to be home. I couldn't have arrived at a more perfect time. At about 9 p.m. the sun was beginning to set in the sky. I didn't stop at my childhood home becuase I wanted to save that for a full day. Instead, I parked at the top of our driveway and took a photo of my Dad's business's sign. While no one lives there and the business is no more...the sign remains. My cup runeth over.


"If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit"
~ Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment