Monday, June 15, 2009

Beautiful British Columbia

Totem Pole outside of Vancouver, B.C.

I would be lying if I told you I didn’t let out a an excited “I’m back!” to the customs officer as she waved me through the border on Saturday. BC is such a diverse province. The size of the whole western United States, its varying geography is uber amaaazing.

Huge coastal mountains surround the southwestern potion of the state. Everything is sooo green. I drove all day and decided to pull off for a break at Williams Lake, B.C. I exited the main road and followed signs down to a waterfront park. It was 8 p.m. and the sun was still high off the horizon. It was (only) 80 degrees Fahrenheit (26.6 degrees Celsius) and there were people out swimming in the water.

"The undertaking of a new action brings new strength."
~ Richard L. Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment