Monday, October 26, 2009

Quarter Century


THE PLAN: Spend my birthday in Vegas and PHX with loved ones and see anyone and all I possibly could. Possibly squeeze in some NAU homecoming...and LOTS OF SUN.

I am happy to say this was all accomplished.

I departed Whitehorse on October 16 at 8 a.m. There is something magical about watching the sunrise at 40,000 ft. I landed in Vancouver and had a seven hour layover before my connecting flight to Las Vegas.

Here is a word web and some photos of the 10 days that followed...

Sunrise . Carry on . Turbulence . Clinique . Dad . Vancouver . Chelsie . Maggie . Beattles LOVE . Revolution . UVA . UVB . Marco . Saguaro . Mom . PCL . Beth . Beyowulf . Emily . Flagstaff . NAU . Tequila Sunrise . Tire Pressure . Interviews . Baklava . Jon . Christian Louboutin . Kaleb & Dustin . Flip Flops . Pool Adventure . 25 . Sushi . Shopping . Bananagrams . Layover . Lunarglides . Eric . Verizon . Mirage . Whistler . Lance . Scarf . Sephora . Apple . Supper Club . VB . Pat . Sunset


“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.”

~ C.S. Lewis





1 comment: